7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Monday – Thursday
Cleveland All-Breed Training Club
210 Hayes Drive, Suite A
Brooklyn Hts., OH 44131
Schedule Your Dog for Obedience Classes Today!
LOOKING TO GET YOUR DOG A CGC CERTIFICATION??
CLEVELAND ALL BREED TRAINING CLUB WILL BE HOSTING A CGC TEST
All are welcome!!
Click on flyer at end of table for details on registration, cost and other data!
Thursday, January 5, 2023
Thursday, March 2, 2023
Thursday, April 20, 2023
Thursday, June 15, 2023
|Date(s)||Location||Judge||Open Date||Premium List|
CGC TEST ITEMS
- Accepting a friendly stranger – Evaluator approaches, shakes hands with handler. Does not touch dog.
- Sitting politely for petting – Evaluator pets dog, dog must show no shyness or resentment.
- Appearance and grooming – Evaluator inspects dog, combs or brushes lightly, examines ears and each front foot.
- Out for a walk – Handler takes dog for a short walk including right turn, left turn about turn and stop.
- Walking through a crowd – Dog and handler walk close to several people; dog may show casual interest but not jump up.
- Sit and down on command/Staying in place – Handler shows dog can do sit and down, chooses a position, leaves dog, goes to end of 20 ft. line and returns immediately.
- Coming when called – With dog still on 20 ft. line from Test 6, handler walks out 10 ft. and calls the dog.
- Reaction to another dog – Two handlers and dogs approach, shake hands, exchange pleasantries, move on. Dogs can show casual interest.
- Reaction to distractions – Distractions are presented; dogs may not panic or show aggression.
- Supervised Separation – Handler goes out of sight for 3 min. Dog is held on 6 ft. leash by an evaluator.
For more information go to: