7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Monday – Thursday
Cleveland All-Breed Training Club
210 Hayes Drive, Suite A
Brooklyn Hts., OH 44131
Schedule Your Dog for Obedience Classes Today!
LOOKING TO GET YOUR DOG A CGC CERTIFICATION??
CLEVELAND ALL BREED TRAINING CLUB WILL BE HOSTING A CGC TEST
All are welcome!!
Click on flyer at end of table for details on registration, cost and other data!
Thursday, June 15, 2023
|Date(s)||Location||Registration||Look Below to Download Flyer|
|December 21, 2023||CABTC||Phone: 216/398-1118|
|February 15, 2024||CABTC||Phone: 216/398-1118|
|April 18, 2024||CABTC||Phone: 216/398-1118|
|May 30, 2024||CABTC||Phone: 216/398-1118|
CGC TEST ITEMS
- Accepting a friendly stranger – Evaluator approaches, shakes hands with handler. Does not touch dog.
- Sitting politely for petting – Evaluator pets dog, dog must show no shyness or resentment.
- Appearance and grooming – Evaluator inspects dog, combs or brushes lightly, examines ears and each front foot.
- Out for a walk – Handler takes dog for a short walk including right turn, left turn about turn and stop.
- Walking through a crowd – Dog and handler walk close to several people; dog may show casual interest but not jump up.
- Sit and down on command/Staying in place – Handler shows dog can do sit and down, chooses a position, leaves dog, goes to end of 20 ft. line and returns immediately.
- Coming when called – With dog still on 20 ft. line from Test 6, handler walks out 10 ft. and calls the dog.
- Reaction to another dog – Two handlers and dogs approach, shake hands, exchange pleasantries, move on. Dogs can show casual interest.
- Reaction to distractions – Distractions are presented; dogs may not panic or show aggression.
- Supervised Separation – Handler goes out of sight for 3 min. Dog is held on 6 ft. leash by an evaluator.
For more information go to: