7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Monday – Thursday
Cleveland All-Breed Training Club
210 Hayes Drive, Suite A
Brooklyn Hts., OH 44131
Schedule Your Dog for Obedience Classes Today!
Agility Practice and Play
Hello CABTC Agility Fans!
Do you want some Agility ring time for you and your team-mate at our newly AC cooled club?
For Young dogs, Currently Competing dogs and your favorite K9 in their golden years any level are Welcome!
Join us Sunday Mornings at 8:00 am (pre-registration only) $15 per dog.
All drop-in classes are paid to the instructor on the day of class and waiver is signed.
Scheduled CABTC AP&P sessions will vary from week to week depending on events or trials.
*******Check the CABTC website for open dates********
- Perfect for CABTC members or current students who cannot commit to a weekly agility class.
- Max 8 dogs per session.
- Members or current students can sign up for a specific CABTC AP&P Sunday that is available, first come, first serve.
- Run a pre-set course, work on an obstacle(s) or toss a frisbee or ball, your choice.
- You may run a course with or without instructor assistance in a designated time limit.
- Facilitators/Instructors are Ursula Lehman and Suzzane S., both with multiple AKC Master Agility Championship Canine Partners.
- We can assist New Beginners to Masters..
We hope you can join us!
Email Ursula at firstname.lastname@example.org to pre-register
*Pre-register by Thursday night w/ Ursula to limit overbooking.
- You will receive a confirmation for your spot and specific instructions for the session.
- Members/students may sign up weekly or two weeks at a time
- No shows or last minute cancellations are strongly discouraged.
- Watch for more sessions in the future!
- Want to try FAST, T2B, or Premier? Watch for updates for class simulations and runs!
- Click here to register