Here's how to join CABTC
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of Cleveland All-Breed Training Club, Inc. Following are the membership requirements in step form for your convenience. Be sure to follow them in order to avoid needless delays. We encourage and invite you to be an active member of CABTC by attending, participating and volunteering in club functions
- Before submitting an application, you must attend one General Membership meeting and volunteer at one or more club-sponsored activities. These must be within six (6) months prior to application. We also encourage you to take an available class at CABTC. When attending a General Membership meeting, please arrive by 7:45 pm in order to meet the Board of Directors. Please notify the Membership Chair if you will be attending.
- Download a Membership Application, the CABTC Constitution and two (2) sponsorship forms or pick up an application envelope from the Membership Chairman or Office Manager.
- Fill out both sides of the Membership Application completely. You will need to obtain the signatures of two current members in good standing who are willing to sponsor you. Each sponsor must fill out one of the Sponsorship forms.
- Return the following in the original envelope:
- Your completed Membership Application;
- Both of your completed Sponsorship forms; and
- A check payable to CABTC for the amount of your first year's membership dues. Dues are Twenty-Five Dollars ($25.00) for an individual membership or Thirty Dollars ($30.00) for a household membership. Applicants making application on or after October 1st shall not be required to pay dues for the succeeding year.
- Your completed application is to be given to the Membership Chair. This can be accomplished by either mailing it to the Club or dropping it off at the Club office. Your Membership Application will be read at the next Board of Directors' meeting. These meetings are held monthly, except in December. Your name will then be published in the next issue of Loose Leads, allowing membership an opportunity to respond to your application. Your application will then be read at the next Membership meeting. Membership meetings are held bi-monthly and the dates can be obtained from the Office Manager. After the reading, your application will be voted upon.
or call Cleveland All-Breed Training Club at (216) 398-1118.